Episode 2 : Just energy transitions in Turkey with Ceren Ayas
Here are the references we used during our discussion :
- Profile and some of the publications of Professor John Wiseman – https://www.energy-transition-hub.org/person/professor-john-wiseman
- Profile and some of the publications of Professor Fiona Haines – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fiona_Haines
- Climate Justice Alliance – https://climatejusticealliance.org/just-transition/
- Action research: a methodological introduction by David Tripp – https://www.scielo.br/pdf/ep/v31n3/en_a09v31n3.pdf
- Bennett, N. J., Blythe, J., Cisneros-Montemayor, A. M., Singh, G. G., & Sumaila, U. R. (2019).
- Just transformations to sustainability. Sustainability, 11(14), 3881. ISO 690 – https://doi.org/10.3390/su11143881
- Really cool video on Ceren’s PhD research : Justice in energy transitions – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TmtvBdTMEo&feature=youtu.be
We invited Ceren Ayas, PhD researcher from the Climate and Energy College at the University of Melbourne. She focuses on the justice realm of decarbonization process via designating the justice-related gaps in transition scholarship and the political economy beneath mainstreaming solar power. She’s currently working on just energy transitions in Turkey.
If you want to participate in the podcast, either as a host, a guest, part of the research team or the tech team, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of leave a comment on the episode.